The name Bond evokes the image of cool gadgets, incredible cars and of course the femme fatales. Recntly the auditions were on for the next Bond movie, Bond 23. Read on to know who is the hot favorite this time and also a list of women, who have done every bit to woo the audiences with beauty and brains.
001. Freida Pinto: Yes you have read it right. She could be the next bond girl. Freida was specially invited by the producer of Bond films Barbara Broccoli to audition. Second only to Jennifer Aniston, who has also been screen tested, However, Hollywood's new craze Frieda is a strong favorite. Nearly two years ago she was auditioned for the role Quantum of Solace. Nobody knew her then, and now who knows she could soon be the next Bond Girl, perfect for Daniel Craig's arm.
002. Eva Green as Vesper Lynd in Casino Royale: Fleming's first Bond girl, Vesper Lynd kicks off the tradition of femme fatales with Bond falling in love and then weeping over a girl, but she makes that credible.
003. Barbara Bach as Anya Amasova in The Spy Who Loved Me Codename: Agent XXX. Bond's first tough and liberated babe. The American actress played a Russian agent smartly enough. She paved the way for Bond girls to move from helplessness to hostility.
004. Lana Wood as Plenty O'Toole in Diamonds Are Forever : Although she was not the main lead, still her filling out purple dress with more cleavage than necessary and the way she introduces herself in the film, makes her a hot favorite.
005. Honor Blackman as Pussy Galore in Goldfinger :The most fascinating of all Bond girls, Blackman's character was straddled with a painfully burlesque moniker -- yet Pussy rolled with it, fighting sensationally with Bond in the hay that even have Bond awed.
006. Daniela Bianchi as Tatiana Romanova in From Russia With Love: Sean Connery chancing upon superspy Bianchi on his hotel bed, was her screen test. The chemistry did its magic and now it is the standard audition scene for candidates.
007. Ursula Andress as Honey Rider in Dr No: An absolute goddess, she was bond's first lady. An icon, Ian Fleming mentioned her in his novel, On Her Majesty's Secret Service. The way she scorches the screen by stepping out of the ocean, remains an unmatched movie moment.