Blend bananas with honey, yoghurt & low-fat milk !
Yes…Bananas and Honey with Milk…read on for more food for your hair…
Having lustrous and healthy hair is the dream of every woman.
A little to do’s each day makes your hair go a long way…
Always comb your hair gently to prevent breakage. Hair is at its weakest when wet. So never brush your hair when wet. As far as possible let your hair dry naturally. Take proper care of your hair and they will in return compliment your personality.
Bring the bounce and life back to your mane…
Massaging the scalp helps keep your hair healthy and can also promote hair growth. It is also extremely relaxing, calming, and helps relieve headaches and migrain
In order to have beautiful and thick hair growth you need to have adequate essential nutrients in the daily diet. Hair is made of protein and therefore adequate protein is necessary for healthy hair. You diet should be rich with proteins and minerals. You require a daily intake of 100 grams of protein which you can take either through protein supplements or by milk, buttermilk, yogurt, soyabean, eggs, cheese, meat and fish. A lack of vitamin A, vitamin B, B6, B12, folic acid, biotin, iron, copper and iodine may cause hair loss and premature greying. Lack of inositol is also a cause for loss of hair. Inositol is available in foods such as yeast, liver and molasses. Thus if your diet is rich in iodine, protein, vitamin, iron and inositol, then you can have long lustrous locks. Eat lots of green vegetables and fruits supplemented with foods such as milk, vegetable oils, honey, wheat germ, yeast, eggs and liver.
These are a few helpful tips to help regenerate hair follicles, but they do not cure any underlying conditions, or stress-related hair loss.
- Take dietary supplements such as Vitamin B6, protien & Silica. Supplements are useful when you can't get enough from natural food sources.
- Get enough sleep and have a balanced and healthy diet.
- Regularly massage your scalp after a hair wash. It will activate the sebaceous glands and there will be effective circulation of blood in the affected area, making the hair grow healthy.
- Apply coconut milk all over the scalp and massaging it into the hair. It will nourish the hair and promote hair growth. The coconut milk can be prepared by grinding the coconut malai and squeezing the residue.
- Application of the juice of green coriander leaves on the head is also considered beneficial for hair growth.
- Massage your scalp with Amla oil, prepared by boiling dry pieces of amla in coconut oil.
- Rinse your hair with a mix of apple cider vinegar and sage tea this helps hair grow.
- Try drinking this - blend bananas with honey, yoghurt & low-fat milk.
- As far as possible lead a stress free life