1. Mix refried beans with taco seasoning in a pan and warm on medium flame. Add half cup hot salsa and mix well. After heated, spread in the tray. Let it cool to room temperature.
2. Whisk Sour Cream, Cream Cheese into a smooth paste without any lumps. Add the remainder of the salsa bottle in to this. Mix well and spread over the refried bean layer.
3. Add a layer of Guacamole
4. Make a thin layer of lettuce
5. Make a thin layer of tomatoes, carrots, olives, jalapeno peppers and cheese.
6. Put in refrigerator for 2 hours and serve chilled with Tortilla chips or wrapped in soft tortillas.